Friday, July 16, 2010

My Return is Imminent

The first phase of my analysis is almost public.  It got caught up in a bit of politicking (what HEP analysis doesn't?) but hopefully within a day or two it will fully approved and I will be able to post some of the plots here!  I'll explain the process by which the experiment endorses an analysis when I post them, but it suffices to say that it is a slow, complicated, painful process.  Now that it is nearly over, I'll have some more time for blogging, which I'm really looking forward to.

I've mostly been cooking pasta when I have the time, but tonight it was so hot I made hummus from a recipe posted by David Lebovitz, which hit the spot!  Mine was rustic, as I have no blender or other electrified means of blending ingredients so I used a potato masher instead.  Still, with a salad and some freshly made (not by me) pita bread, it was a perfect summer dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment