Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick Link: Feeding the White House Obsession

I think I'll also occasionally post links that I've found interesting and/or fun, hence the Quick Link label.

The White House has released an Obama photostream of pictures of the Obamas' life in the at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I must admit that I love it. You see wonderfully composed pictures of Obama throwing a football in the Oval Office, talking to advisors about any number of crises the country is facing, spending time with his family, hugging the girls or running with the dog. I think it's a good move by his advisors. It humanizes him but also shows him in positions of authority. But I must admit, some of the photos, like the football one, look like they were taken by stalkers who happen to be photojournalists. And if you can believe Saturday Night Live that might not be too far from the truth :).

No comments:

Post a Comment